Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In just one moment, the course of my day was completely changed. And not for the positive. All it took was one moment of forgetfulness, and I am left with a whole day ahead of me to face without the companionable presence of that which I had anticipated most. It leaves such a void in my heart, a sense of being alone, helpless, destitute...oh, that I could go back to that instant when my day was unknowingly so drastically altered! Pray, you ask, what has happened to incure this great sorrow down upon you? I answer....

I left my Mac-n-Cheese sauce at home!! Lunch menu: cold, dry noodles. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!