Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Highways & Byways

"He gives His angels charge over you."
Psalms 91:11


If I've learned anything the past two years of driving my 25-minute commute to work, through morning traffic on the freeway is this: God DOES watch out for me, even in these small ways. I've seen accidents prevented and "dangerous" suddenly become "safe" right before my eyes too many times not acknowledge that me and my car are in the hands of God.

I love how God is apart of even these little things in our lives - nothing really is left up to chance, even if it's just that semi slowing down or a car switching lanes to make room. God's got the wheel(s) and I can just cruise down the road knowing I'm really just a passenger in the grand scheme of what God is doing (this is figurative - normal driving skills still required!). It's a safe, comfy feeling.

P.S. Cappuccino Chocolate Chip Muffins are really really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!