Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Morning: Off to Work I Go

This morning I discovered that unusually bad fog will drastically clear up when you turn on your car's drefrost.


A quick, unsafe picture taken after I discovered this remarkable phenominon. Oh, and that's Rabadash in the bottom right corner, my resident zebra. He keeps me company in my car, although he sometimes get a little antsy on sharp corners and goes flying across my car. Most of the time, he just sits there on my dash smiling away.

This morning (during my devotions, actually...) I realized that my morning's destiny fortold Starbucks. Specifically, a grande Peppermint Mocha (sorry, Carmel Apple Spice!). It's a good thing that I don't often remember that there is a Starbucks drive-thru right along my way to work...and yes, they did spell my name with a "y."


Well, it's 7:59 so I'd better post this and get to work. Good morning, Monday! And woohoo, only SIX days til Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!