Thursday, May 17, 2012

Starbuck Thursday 05/17/12

Yes, I know it's Thursday during this installment of Starbucks Tuesday...but I'm potentially changing my coffee morning, seeing as how I can usually use a few shots of awakeness more on a Thursday than the earlier Tuesday. =)

Today my fancy was tickled by old faithful:


Grande White Chocolate Mocha Frap! I don't like strong coffee but I'm a sucker for sweet things, so this blend of a sugar taste, with a subdued coffee punch to it, is perfect for moi! Tasty, tasty...I think it looks rather nice on my office desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!