Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thursday ~ Tennis

A new adventure has begun, and that new adventure is...tennis. For years I've wanted to learn to play tennis, but my one venture out onto the courts about 5 years back almost cured me of that. I don't think I hit the ball even once. But at the end of last year, I decided that I wanted to seriously pick up tennis, so I asked for and received a tennis racket for Christmas. Note the fact that I received a racket in December. And this is the first signs of any tennis-like activity. That's right...this week was my first time actually USING my racket. Better late than never, eh?

As far as our combined family skill goes...we were pretty good for being absolutely terrible! Photos courtesy of Ryn.

Did I mention we had no idea what we were doing?


Trying to look like I really know what I'm doing...


Karis & Stuart having a swing.


Enthusiasm.


Don't ask.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time!! I also started playing tennis for the first time this year and must say it is quite fun!!!

    ~Sara~

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!