Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday ~ Being

I've been doing more thinking than actual picture taking lately. A lot on my mind. A lot of prayer. Nothing wrong, just searching out the depths (or shallowness) of my heart. Shifting my mindset. Developing my own convictions. Finding out what the Word really says or doesn't say about different topics and ideas. Going back to square one to find answers, or maybe to see if a question really needed to even be asked in the first place. Simplifying. Being honest. Being open. Being real. Being ready. Being different. Being the one to break the mold. Being the one to stay. Being brave. Being Jesus's.

Being beyond I've ever been.

Phone picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!