Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday ~ I live. I love. I like...


House-sitting with my sister.

A cat who thinks she's a flying squirrel as she leaps across the couch at me.

Paydays. And no, not the candy bar.

New sweatpants for the fall/winter season. I'm a sweatpants kinda girl.

Four day weekends and family time.

A new favorite movie watched twice in one day.

Finding out that way deep down in my heart I have a small corner for dogs.

The color gray.

Eating ice cream right from the container. Who needs bowls?

Cat paw prints all over my car.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color gray! (maybe too much? Haha...)
    And yay for liking dogs! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!