Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday | Castle Ruinous

Today I went on an adventure. All by myself. A mini road trip and an afternoon of photo taking, beauty soaking and river-side sitting. It was lovely. It's been a highly stressful week at work and I really just needed the time by myself to think, ponder, maybe cry a little and just detox all the issues that took me by surprise.

This place was perfect. I came away feeling braver and ready to embrace all the life has for me once again - the good, the bad and all the awkward moments in-between.


















10 comments:

  1. B-E-A-utiful pics Kelli girl! So glad you found some peace, sometimes alone time and a good cry is just what the doctor ordered! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would love to be in that place by myself. Being alone once in awhile does wonders for the soul, beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! That looks like such a pretty place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Where is this at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's nice to just have some time to yourself once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a fun little adventure! And sometimes getting out by yourself can be nice. :) Where is this? It looks so cool!

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Amy, these photos are stunning and that looks like a lovely place for a mini roadtrip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures!! Hello from a new follower. :-) I just discovered your blog, and I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future! :-)
    God bless,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!