Monday, June 13, 2011

Vignettes of Today


A little bit of the Hear & Now of my life, as well as a few extras:

What I'm Reading: "Storm Surge" by Rene Gutteridge (I'm a sucker for detective novels!)

What I'm Listening To: Jaime Jamgochian "Reason to Live" album (at least at this moment I am)

What I'm Watching: Lark Rise to Candleford, season 2

What I'm Studying: Photography, since I'm taking a photography class.

What I'm Eating: Asiaga Cheese Bagel and Sour Gummy Worms (what a breakfast...)

What I'm Drinking: water like a good girl.

What I'm Wearing: Why not a picture?

What I'm Wishing/Praying For: Lots of things, not the least of which is a new car. =)

A Random Fact: I bough my own car seat and keep it strapped in the back of my car (an old Buick "Holstein" (aka. a white car with patches of gray showing through the dreadfully peeling paint) so I can easily take my nieces around with me. Hopefully people don't get confused, haha!

A Life Goal: to see a Disney on Broadway.

Ok, that's all for today. Didn't have time for a full-fledged post this morning, so enjoy Vignettes of Today. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! This is nice...I just saw an earlier comment from you on my blog that I never replied too. Well, I'm glad we began commenting afterwards :) Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just responded to your comment! Sorry for the delay :)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!