Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How We Celebrated Easter


Easter is becoming a really important holiday for me. Growing up we didn't do too much out of the ordinary, but in the past few years, probably as I've grown up physically, mentally and spiritually, it's become really special. I am truly thankful for Jesus's death for us and His resurrection.

The fam came over in the evening to have pie. I was armed with the trusty Canon. The D-boy was in his super-cutest. 




Me and the B-babe.

 Me and the D-boy.

 My sister and her fam.

Little M

Little M was excited to feed the neighbor's horse. I made sure she and B-babe only fed him LONG grass. That horse had big teeth. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!