Monday, April 23, 2012

Senior Pics

I don't ever plan on going into photography as a money-making business, but I do get alot of blessings out of being able to help out my friends when they need some photos taken. As long as they aren't looking for stellar perfection, I'm more than happy to look at them for an hour or two through my view-finder. =) I took my brother Scott and our friend J out for their senior pic photos a few weeks ago. Here's the ones for J (please overlook the colorless sky and neon-tinted grass...still working on getting that in manual...)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!