Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Thankfuls

On this happy working-Thursday, I am thankful for...

1) my alarm going off.
2) hot water for a hot shower.
3) hair that actually functioned.
4) a shirt that wasn't too wrinkly.
5) natural make-up
6) left-overs that I could pack for lunch, because...
7) ...I'm thankful that I discovered the earwig in my bag of tortillas before I rolled them up into burittos for lunch.
8) and last but no least, a grande' White Chocolate Mocha Frap. My splurge. For the, ahem...second time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!