Thursday, May 10, 2012

Little E

Something wonderful, exciting and miraculous happened yesterday!
.
Wonderful...because all babies are wonders from God.

Exciting...because my aunty-ship is now up to 5!

Miraculous...because during a crisis 10 minutes during final birth and things were going wrong, God Himself responded in answer to a desperate prayer and instantly moved this little treasure into health and safety.


I am so excited about Little E that I couldn't wait until the camera pictures were ready and so this picture from my phone will have to do. I love being an aunt, and this little Aunty-ship #5 is a now a proud little member of my Niece & Nephie Entourage. I do believe I need another carseat for my Auntie-mobile. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!