Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Starbucks Tuesday ~ 5/8/2012 ~

I have gradually been developing a ritual of buzzing through the Starbucks drive-thru on my way to work. When I began doing this TOO ritualistically, I had to sit myself down and come up with some kind of plan. Whereas the beverages may give me an extra lift in my step while working, it also tends to add another inch to my waist and another spot to my face. Can't have that, now can we? And so, after talking about it with myself, I have come up with a plan. Introducing: Starbucks Tuesdays!

Today on this lovely Tuesday morning, my whim suggested this beverage:


Venti Iced Green Tea Lemonade, extra sweet (today it was 7 pumps).

 I had previously decided on NOT getting any pastry (an added inch or two, you know) since my sisters and I are going a sisters-date tonight which always includes something of a sweeter splurge, but to my shagrin, my mouth ordered something that my mind had NOT. No really, it did! It popped out of my mouth, and I literally smacked my forhead and started mumbling "no-no-no-no-no!!" to myself. I wonder if they heard that over the speaker...hmmm. Best not to think of that. But once I began to to eat it....I had no regrets.

My 2nd favorite pastry from El Starbucko's:


Cream Cheese Danish (2nd only to the apple fritter)


Cute couple! Now don't they look good together?! =)

That's it for today, folks, on this first installment of Starbucks Tuesday! Have a lovely day filled with sweet things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!