Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday ~ Church Family Camp!

Here's some pictures from church family camp this past weekend! I went up with my two friends L & C to bach' it together.


Our pad.

 Me, C, & L

There's no place like bed.

L, C, Me, & Mrs. R 

Apples to Apples' description of me. =P 

Little B

Little B's cousin.


Mr. & Mrs. R



The family who made the weekend possible!

Sister K, Bro-in-Law M, and the kiddo's.

My amazing second family! 

All the single girls! 



The creek right next to our tent.


It was a pretty amazing weekend!! Can't wait 'til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!