Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday ~ August Birthday #2 (Little G)

Three cheers for auntie-ship!! It's my life's calling. Really. It is. :) And I yesterday was the 2nd birthday of Little G, my third-born niece, which called for an all-hands-on-deck celebration. Laughter. Talking. Playing in the dollhouse. Ice cream. Cheesecake. Sitting on the front steps in the summer gloaming. Yes, one of those together-ness-es that make family what it is.

 This is Little E, the newest member of our family. Already a little chunker. :)

 "Come on, do big smiles!" 

And  Little G, the big birthday girl. She's such a sweet cuddly little girl. My life wouldn't be complete without her and "Pink," her special blankie. I love you, Little G!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!