Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday ~ I live. I love. I like...


New furniture arrangements in the living room that give it a whole new revamp.

Polka-dot head squarves and pink lipstick.

The $5 movie bin at Wal-Mart. :)

A good talk with a good friend about good things happening.

How the Lord gives strength for even things like getting out of bed early to go on a run when burrowing deeper under the quilts is all you really want to do.

Peach & Vanilla homemade italian sodas.  

Listening to books-on-tape during the copious amounts of time driving.

A new book by a favorite author.

Changes of the heart and peace that doesn't make sense.

Firetrucks. All day long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!