Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday ~ I live. I love. I like...



Celtic and folk music.

A mother who prays for me constantly.

Firetrucks, ambulances, and police cars.

Thinking ahead on Christmas presents. I love Christmas shopping. 

Planning a camping trip with my family after a few years of having to go without the euphoric smell of tent walls, camp fire, and fresh, unpolluted air.

A one year old nephie who can count to ten.

My gold Mazda Protege. Together, we go places.

Curling up in a corner of the couch snuggled in a comfy blanket to read a favorite book for at least the third time.

My walk-in closet that also doubles as a quiet hide-away to read and pray.

Target's $4.99 Fall necklace selection.

2 comments:

  1. And love that picture of you! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post, Kellie. :-)

    Thanks so much for the follow today. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog and that you stop by frequently. :-)

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!