Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday ~ Starbucks Tuesday

So, remember my White Chocolate mocha from last week? Well, thanks to that beauty, I was sick all day. Like head-exploding-wanna-puke kind of sick. All while having to be at work. I have that reaction to coffee in the early mornings if I drink it on an empty stomach. I guess my three bites of left-over homemade coffee cake wasn't enough to convince my stomach that it was full. Ever since last week's episode, just the thought of coffee makes me want to be sick all over again, kind of in that last-thing-before-you-got-the-stomach-flu kind of way. So, I've sworn of coffee drinks for awhile, until my stomach can catch up with my head again. But since Starbucks does have some lovely non-coffee beverages, I'm really not that hard pressed.


So, I went for a grande Strawberries & Cream again (yes, that's what I had two weeks ago. What, you don't remember??), and splurged a little and got a slice of Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake, which if I might add, is quite tasty!


Yes, my computer sits on top of a box and a dictionary - I'm trying to uphold good office ergonomics! And no, the marine themed mouse pad that says "Pollution Prevention" was not my pick of the lot. ;)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! One of my new favorite non-caffeinated drinks is the Hot Caramel Apple Cider. Ahhh...LOVE!! I'm staunchly waiting till October for Pumpkin Spice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, that bread looks scrumptious! You should try the old fashioned chocolate doughnuts, they are super tasty too!

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!