Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday ~ I live. I love. I like...



Fred Astaire.

Homemade chicken sandwich on potato bread.

Being bridesmaid for the fifth time next week.

Real-life mysteries to solve.

Granola bars with 10 less calories.

A one year old nephew who can not only count to ten, but who also knows all the ABC's. Genius child.

My pretty quilted apron that I don't wear enough.

Finding a brand-new-never-yet-read series. Two of them, in fact.

Epic soundtracks scores.

Getting off of work early to go camping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!