Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday ~ Thanksgiving 2012

It was such a good Thanksgiving.
I am happy.
I am thankful.
I am blesssed.
I am not hungry.


{table for 12 adults!! Not to mention the five younsters running/crawling around!}


{the little table for my little girlies}



{goofy grins while I'm making sweet potato casserole}


 
{the kids/unmarrieds}
l-r: Scott, Stuart, me, Katheryn (above), Karis, Seth



{the unmarrieds with our wonderful parents}



{all of us!!}
Seriously...aren't we good-looking? :)


Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

1 comment:

  1. You are a rather good looking bunch!
    Sweet potato casserole is the best.....though, any side dish that includes toasty marshmallows would rate pretty high on my list..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!