Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday ~ Starbucks Tuesday

Merry Starbucks Tuesday! Because of a late night (that was really fun), this morning's coffee boost was a welcome occasion and I highly anticipated my little stint through "my" Starbucks as I was getting ready for work this morning. And....I must beg everyone's forbearance, because today's beverage is simply a repeat of last week. 

Tall Peppermint Mocha 


But I'll just forewarn you now - it's possible that each and every Starbucks Tuesday in December might just feature this drink. It's pretty much my favorite Starbucks drink ever and since I can only get it in December, I've just got to take advantage of it! But who knows - maybe next week I'll have a mad graving to try the Gingerbread Latte or something.


Also, for the record! Remember the "left-on-the-counter-and-the-ants-got-it" look of the Peppermint Latte? Well, I can positively confirm that this drink does start out with a voluptuous mound of whipped cream topped with pepperminty-chocolate curls. It's just that by the time I get to work, get into my office and get down to documenting this beverage, the whipped cream has melted into the drink. So the initial presentation of this drink is much better than my pictures give it credit.


It's still two weeks until Christmas, but I take every opportunity all throughout the month of December to say those two special words that can only truly be said at this time of the year. So, what I'm saying is, get used to Peppermint Mochas and....

Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. When it's peppermint, it deserves a second week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had similar problems in photographing my drinks.....ooooo look she's drinking dirty dishwater again, how yummy looking.....

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!