Friday, December 9, 2011

A New Me

Tonight I began reading over my journals from the past few years. I'm so glad that I kept such a detailed chronicle of those long months, even thought most of my entries consisted of despair and pleadings with God for what proved to never be His will (a fact which I am forever grateful for now!). The reason I look back with such gladness is that I can see how God used all that in my life as stepping stones to bring me to where I am today. And I am SO thankful!! It's like seeing two different people - me then and me now. I would never go back to who I was then. Who I am now is far from the potential that God wants me to be, but wow, what a change from the old me.

I have so much to praise God for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!