Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another Saturday

Happy Saturday! I woke up this morning about 6:15am, and the first through that rushed frantically through my head was "What's today? Which job am I working today? What dress code do I use?" And then oh the delight as I realized that it was Saturday, which meant I could sleep in. So I did. Until 9:30. Lovely. It's been a good day. Ran some errands with mom, stopping by Target to exchange a skirt and Goodwill to acquire some shirts that are better suited for my second job, which calls for skirts and professional attire. The rest of the day was spent in reading or laundry.


Saturdays are our all-family laundry day.

"Oh how I love Your law; it is my meditation all the day." Seth on one of his solitary walks, followed by one of his many admirors.

Another shot of my Jonesie. All the cats congregate on "the Green Steps" (the stairs outside our side door), so it's a good place to grab feline pictures.

Gwynnums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!