Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ten Things


1) I miss Christmas.

2) I want to find a book on the history of Jerusalem from a Christian perspective.

3) Today was an eventful day.

4) I'm enjoying a good book series.

5) Wal-Mart Tropical Fruit Snack Smiles make my head hurt.

6) But I eat them anyway.

7) It's past my bed time.

8) I love my new Bearpaw boots.

9) Movie heroes are just people who have success while doing stupid things.

10) I love how God provides His best out of what we think is only second best.

1 comment:

  1. If you find #2- post it please! I've been looking for the same for some time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!