Saturday, February 25, 2012

Almond Blossom Festival

From my previous post you'll have seen that around here, it's blossom time. And here in our blossom-loving community, we celebrate it! Today was the annual Almond Blossom Festival, consisting of parade and carnival. It was basically the funnest day ever!! Friends, family, auntie-time...what more could I ask for?

Me and Mrs. R, my beloved friend

Watching the parade

Little M.

 My homies

Little G

Little D

Mommy KL & Little B

We know the guy waving!

Mrs. R holding my nephew, Little D

Mr. R having his turn. Little D was pretty content to be held by anyone who wanted to hold his cute little self. That's my neph. =)

I wouldn't mind being pulled over by this gig!

We love Save-Mart!!


The Ferris Wheel!! One of my 2012 Bucket List "To Do's" for this year was to ride a Ferris Wheel. Check. =)




 Blossoms as far as the eye can see.



I'm sun-burned, wind-blown, tired, and happy.
I love my town. I love my friends. I love my family. I love almond blossoms. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!