Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday ~ I live. I love. I like...



Thirteen year old brothers who want to get up at 6:15am to go running with you.

Home-made enchiladas that make great freezer lunches.

 A new office paper shredder.

Hunting for the perfect cemetery. But not for burial purposes. ;)

Fresh cantelope.

Finding out about unexpected vacations.

Fairy-tales and superheros.

A younger sister who is 1/4 way through memorizing the book of Matthew, including the genealogies! Here's lookin' at you, kid.

Finding the perfect bridesmaid dress.

How one sister's clothes shopping trip means more options for all sisters. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!