Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday ~ I live. I love. I like...



Long, comfy cardigans. All year round.

How the smell and taste of hot cocoa is the smell and taste of the holidays, even though it's only August.

Sitting with a suburban-load of friends for an hour and a half after a 45 minute drive in the Chick-Fil-A drive-thru. And getting the last of the lemonade. =)

Answered prayers.

The billboard along the freeway just (unfortunately) passed the oh-so-convenient Starbucks that says "It takes courage to save money. But it's worth it."

The same scarf worn last Thursday.

The word "tickety-boo." Thank you, Samantha Stewart! <--- (If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, then you're missing out! Ask me.)

Sisters who double as best-friends. 

The rumbling vibrations of a friendly cat's companionable purring.

An exciting weekend ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!