Thursday, September 27, 2012
Thursday ~ 20 Reasons That I Would Make a Terrible Wife & Should, Therefore, Never Marry
1) I absolutely hate to share a bed. I can't stand something live (other than a cat) touching me while I'm trying to sleep. Ugg.
2) I don’t like to cook.
3) I hate it when people touch me. Touch is NOT my love language.
4) I often prefer burying myself in a book all day instead of talking to organic life-forms around me.
5) I MUST own at least five cats to be relatively happy. I am the crazy cat lady.
6) I do not like packing work lunches.
7) I cry way too easily.
8) I am a peculiarly picky eater. Add not liking to cook plus being a picky eater, any husband would probably starve.
9) Sports do absolutely nothing for me. Bored to death.
10) I’m a control freak.
11) I already have all my children’s names picked out. And they are unique. And I will not waver.
12) I’m easily offended.
13) I can’t stand bad breath. Sharing a bed? Morning breath? Negative.
14) I despise facial hair.
15) I’m OCD about getting places on time or early.
16) I’m too stubborn.
17) I'm always losing things. And when I lose something, my stink-face comes out. Code for: Watch out.
18) I leave bobby-pins e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.
19) I sleep very light and toss and turn constantly at night.
20) Whenever I see a cat, I involuntarily say “meow.” Potentially annoying/embarrassing.