Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday ~True Love's Kiss

If you've been hanging around my blog for the past year, you might recognize the lovely couple in the pictures below. Last summer, I had the immense privilege of taking my best friend's engagement pictures with her then soon-to-be husband. In December, I was once again given the pleasure of taking their New Year's pictures. And now it is with GREAT excitement that I was blessed to be a part of the next installment of their lives - their pregnancy pictures!



4 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Word. These picture are TOP NOTHCH! So well done Kellie! Your lighting and posing and clarity is great! Love them all.
    And where'd you design your watermark symbol? So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brea! I actually didn't even design the watermark. It's just the letter "k" in....oh what's it called...I think the font was called "parchment" in LR. I saw it and fell in love with it. I don't know how to design an actual watermark, although I really wish that I did!

      Delete
  2. You do excellent work, I love the pictures, you can see how happy and in love they are! =)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, you're about to comment! How exciting! Know that you are SO MUCH MORE than just a name and a comment to me - you're a person I'd like to get to know! Make sure you check back, as I reply to each comment. I love getting to talk/correspond with each of you!